BOOK YOUR LAS VEGAS VACATION HERE: https://www.booking.com/index.html?aid=7934078
las vegas is a city that is full of surprises. From the moment you arrive, there is an endless array of things to see and do. Whether you're looking for excitement or relaxation, you'll find it all in las vegas. And with so much to see and do, it can be tough to narrow down your options. To help you make the most of your las vegas vacation, here are 10 of the best places to visit.
1. The Bellagio – Arguably the best location in all of las vegas, this hotel is famous for its fountains, which dance to music every half hour, with the best view being after dark. It’s also home to a world-renowned art gallery and a free botanical garden that makes seasonal changes, so every visit unique.
2. The Mirage – This iconic las vegas hotel is home to a volcano that erupts nightly, as well as an aquarium and a white tiger habitat. It’s one of the most popular resorts on the strip and offers the most activities for all ages to enjoy.
3. The Paris Eiffel Tower For a taste of the City of Lights without having to cross the pond, pay a visit to the Eiffel Tower. Standing at half the size of the original This Structure still transforms the Vegas Skyline, this replica offers breathtaking views of the Las Vegas Strip and beyond you can take ride to the top and see it for yourself.
4. The High Roller observation wheel at The LINQ - For an unparalleled view of the city, take a spin on the High Roller observation wheel. At 550 feet high, it's the tallest Ferris wheel in the world, and each of its 28 cabins can accommodate up to 40 people and you can buy food and drinks before boarding.
5. The Fremont Street Experience – This pedestrian mall in downtown las vegas is home to live music, street performers, and a massive LED screen overhead. It’s the perfect place to people watch and take in the Downtown las vegas atmosphere.
6. The Hoover Dam – Take a break from the strip with just a short drive from las vegas, the Hoover Dam is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the area. Visitors can take a tour of the dam, or hike and bike in the surrounding area, beat the heat and the crowds by arriving early.
7. The Venetian – This luxurious hotel and casino is modeled after Venice, Italy, complete with canals and gondola rides with singers, this beautiful property is a must-see for anyone visiting las vegas.
8. The Flamingo Wildlife Habitat - One of the most unique attractions on the Las Vegas Strip, the Flamingo Wildlife Habitat is home to more than 600 flamingos, as well as other exotic birds and animals. Located at the Flamingo Las Vegas hotel, the habitat is free and open to the public.
9. The Caesars Palace – This las vegas institution is known for its luxurious accommodations, world-class restaurants, and casino gaming, Watch the statues come to life hourly, telling palaces epic stories, It’s a must-see for anyone looking for an upscale las vegas experience.
10. The Red Rock Canyon – Just a short drive from las vegas, Red Rock Canyon is a beautiful spot for hiking, biking, and rock climbing entrance fee is the price of cup of coffee. Be sure to bring your camera to capture the mojave deserts stunning views.
No matter what you’re looking for, las vegas has something for everyone. These 10 places are just a taste . So start planning your trip and get ready to experience all that las vegas has to offer.
: BOOK YOUR STAY ON HOTELS.COM AND GET A DISCOUNT HERE: https://www.dpbolvw.net/click-100633564-11480714
Affiliate Disclaimer: When you use products or links on this site that we have chosen to partner with, we will receive a small compensation when / if you purchase through our link, which helps us with our website cost. Thank you for your support!