BOOK YOUR STAY ON HOTELS.COM AND GET A DISCOUNT HERE: https://www.dpbolvw.net/click-100633564-11480714
There's no doubt that New York City is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world, attracting over 67 million tourist each year, with its iconic landmarks and world class attractions, there's something for everyone in this lively city, from incredible museums and parks, to renowned restaurants and nightlife, New York is jam packed with iconic landmarks, with so much to see and do, it can be hard to know where to start.
1. Statue of liberty - When most people think of New York City, the first thing that comes to mind is the Statue of Liberty. Standing tall at 305 feet, this impressive monument was a gift from the people of France to the United States and is one of the most iconic symbols of freedom in the world. A visit to the Statue of Liberty is a must when in New York and you can even take a tour of the pedestal or climb to the crown for unbeatable views of the city.
BOOK YOUR FLIGHT AT CHEAPTICKETS.COM AND GET A DISCOUNT HERE: https://www.kqzyfj.com/click-100633564-14306638
2. Times square - If you want to experience the hustle and bustle of New York City, there's no better place to do it than Times Square. This world-famous square is always packed with people and is home to some of the best shopping, dining and entertainment in the city. Times Square is also a great place to people watch and soak up the unique New York atmosphere.
3. Empire state building - For incredible views of New York City, a visit to the top of the Empire State Building is a must. This New York landmark is one of the tallest buildings in the world and offers stunning 360-degree views of the city from its observation decks. If you're feeling brave, you can even step out onto the glass-enclosed observation deck on the 102nd floor!
4. Central park - This New York institution is one of the most popular places to visit in the city. This vast green space is the perfect place to escape the hustle and bustle of New York and enjoy some peace and quiet. Take a stroll through the park, go for a cycle or row a boat on the lake – there's plenty to keep you entertained in Central Park.
5. Broadway - No trip to New York would be complete without taking in a Broadway show. New York is synonymous with the world-famous theater district and there are dozens of shows to choose from, ranging from musicals to comedies. Whether you're looking for a family-friendly show or something a little more adult, there's a Broadway show to suit everyone.
6. The 911 memorial and museum - Memorial and Museum is a haunting but important reminder of the terrorist attacks that took place on September 11th, 2001. The museum tells the story of that fateful day through artifacts and personal accounts, while the memorial features the names of all those who lost their lives. It's a moving experience that shouldn't be missed.
7. Rockefeller enter - The Rockefeller Center is a complex of 19 commercial buildings, spanning 22 acres in Midtown Manhattan. It's home to some of New York's most popular attractions, including the Top of the Rock Observation Deck, Radio City Music Hall, and NBC Studios. Even if you don't go inside any of the buildings, the Rockefeller Center is worth a visit for its impressive architecture and New York City views.
GET THE DRONE IM USING HERE : https://amzn.to/3lwbwUc
8. Brooklyn bridge - One of New York's most iconic landmarks. Spanning 1.1 miles, it connects Manhattan to Brooklyn and has been designated a National Historic Landmark. Whether you're walk or biking across it, the Brooklyn Bridge is a great way to get some fresh air and take in the stunning New York City skyline.
9. Grand central station - This Station is one of New York's most beautiful and iconic buildings. in midtown manhattan in 1913 the Terminal officially opened to the public, this world famous landmark is only a transportation hub but also a shopping, dining and cultural destination. Even if you're not taking the train, it's worth visiting Grand Central to admire the architecture and people watch.
10 Wall street - Wall Street is the heart of New York's financial district and home to the New York Stock Exchange, the world's largest stock exchange. Even if you're not interested in finance, a visit to Wall Street is a must to see for the famous Charging Bull sculpture and get a taste of the heart New York City's hustle and bustle.
TRAVEL SAVINGS ACCOUNT GET $10 WHEN YOU JOIN (M1 Finance) - https://m1.finance/KJ2dE1jg9SUg
If you're looking for a truly unique and memorable travel experience, don't miss out on the chance to explore New York City. With so much to see and do, it's sure to be an adventure you'll never forget, check out CheapTickets for the best deals below.
DISCLAIMER: Links included in this post might be affiliate links. If you purchase a product or service with the links that I provide I may receive a small commission. There is no additional charge to you! Thank you for supporting my site so I can continue to provide you with free content each week!